CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Being a FOOL for one day...

I am so regret.. I SHOULD not go hangout with them today... So boring.... I feel like a dumb.. GOODNESS!!! I think I won't ever ever... go hangout with them again.... No fun, no topic to chat. GOSH!!! At least they should know that I am boring right?? Why they don't change to another topic that I can chat with.. I rather stay at home today... Waste my time... Arrr!!!!*sobz* If u guys that I hangout with, today.... read this... I am so sorry because I am really,really, have a bad and boring hangout today. Maybe because I am not so close with you people. haha.. haih... *headache*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

siapa la yg u hang out tue???
eh..u n anna fighting hu gt nicer laptop ist?? gila people do dat..haha