CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Romeo and Juliet the movie! wahahaha!!!!!

Love Triangle ‘ROMEO and JULIET’ The Movie.

Cast:

Romeo~Natasha

Princess Juliet Kong~Hafizah

Prince James Bond~Hannah

King Kong the fifth~ Sook Theng

Scene 1

Romeo and Juliet are childhood friends. They love each other but their status are completely different. Juliet is the daughter of King Kong the fifth while Romeo is only the gardener’s son who works in the castle. So, King Kong will certainly wo’t let them to be together because of their status. But one day, King Kong saw Romeo and Juliet happily walking together in the garden.

Romeo: Oh! Juliet.. I have loved you from the first moment I saw you. * hold Juliet’s hand*

Juliet: I love you too, Romeo..

King Kong: *see from far and very angry*

Scene 2

After a while, when Juliet went back to the castle.

King Kong: Juliet!! Where did you went just now? * angry voice*

Juliet: Erm.. I went to Red Hill for a walk…

King Kong: How dare you lied to me, Juliet! I just saw you in the garden with that gardener’s son!

Juliet: But.. *being interrupted*

King Kong: From now on, I don’t want you to meet him again. Understand!

Juliet: *cry and ran away*

Scene 3

King Kong is visiting Prince James Bond.

King Kong: Oh yeah, how’s your father? I heard he is in a terrible condition.

Prince James: Indeed he is.. but he asked me to find my queen before he lives in peace as I’m the next for the throne. *dull*

King Kong: Oh, I am so sorry to hear that, Prince James. Out of curiousity, have you found your queen to be?

Prince James: Actually, your majesty. I am fond with your daughter, Princess Juliet. Can I meet her tonight?

King Kong: Oh! That’s great!! She will be meeting you tonight. You have y word, Prince James. *laugh happily*

Scene 4

At night, Prince James and Princes Juliet Kong are meeting up each other and Prince James asks her for a dance. Suddenly, Romeo saw and rushed to them.

Romeo: *pull Juliet hand from James* Who’s that guy?!!

Prince James: I’m James. Prince James Bond and please respect me as I am the prince. And now, please let go of her hand!

Romeo: Over my dead body! *fight*

Prince James: *fight*

Juliet: Oh stop it, both of you!! Please….* ran away*

Scene 5

King Kong found out what had happened and quickly approached Juliet.

King Kong: Juliet! Why did you disobeyed my order!! I’ve told you not to meet that guy again!!

Juliet: But, I love him!!

King Kong: Even if you do, you will also have to marry Prince James. He is the only guy that suits you!

Juliet: No father!I won’t marry him!!

King Kong: You have no choice, Juliet!! I have arranged your wedding. It will be next week.

Juilet: * ran away and cry*

Scene 6

Juliet approached Romeo in the garden.

Juliet: Romeo, I have to marry Prince James. Its my father decision… I can’t denied his decision…

Romeo: What!! No, you can’t!! We must stop the wedding!!

Prince James: So, this is what you’ve been doing for all this while. Betraying me, having an affair with this poor and sloppy man! * take out his gun and shoot romeo*

Juliet: No, Romeo!! *push Romeo away and get shoot*

Romeo: JULIET!!!!!

Prince James: Juliet….. *gun slipped down from his hand*

Juliet: Romeo…….. *died*

Romeo: Juliet, Oh Juliet!!

Prince James: *stunt and kneel down*

So, at last. Juliet died…….

The End!!

P/s~ This is what we will be presenting for oral test.. The idea of this story came from han, na n hafie! I just giv the tittle only actually.. haha...

1 comments:

wenyen soon said...

ehem... y am i nt here???