CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

BM KARANGAN =.=

Guess what! I can't go out for dinner with my family because of my HOMEWORKS! T__T The time I reach home after bath, I start sit on my chair looking pathetically at ALL my homeworks.... I just hold my pen and started to to do all my work and my mind just want it to finish FAST! So, I can rest and suddenly a weird sound, "goooooooooooooooooooooo" coming out from my stomach and I realize that I haven't TAKE my DINNER YET! oh god! Because my mum and dad is going out for dinner so she did not plan to cook and I CAN'T freaking went with them because of my homework expecially KARANGAN! I HAVE TO COPY FOUR KARANGAN! FOUR!!! exactly the NUMBER that I HATE! >.< So, I end up finishing up TWO at least... Better than NOTHING right? =.= I end up eating INSTANT NOODLE *crying* While I can actually HAVE a BIG TASTY MEAL with my family! SEE! Being a student is NOT that EASY too okay people? =.= Plus, Dilip keep on mention his MOTORBIKE... haiyo.... Know what he SAID? He questions us, "Motorbike saya pernah sampai kat PULAU PINANG. Adakah anda semua percaya?" All of us burst into laughter expecially SHARON! Then, he look at US and again,"Percaya tak?" What can we do more? We just giggle and LAUGH. And he end up said that, "Motobike saya pernah sampai ke PENANG kerana saya duduk KERETA API, lepas tu, I letak motorbike saya atas kereta api itu dan end up MOTORBIKE saya memang pernah sampai ket PULAU PINANG." =.=''' That's his story.... Oh GOD... and ya! TOMORROW IS HANKYUNG'S BIG DAY!! WOOHOOO!!!! XD

0 comments: