CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Post

people go and LISTEN to this song!!! >.< its so FREAKING touching! "LOVE IN THE ICE" BY DBSK and their LIVE performance is so NICE and the BEST ever!! XD TRUST ME! , the song is damn touching =) U can CRY!! T__T DBSK's VOICE is damn powerful and full with emotions >.< hwaiting DBSK!! The lyrics: It′s not your fault those hands are freezing Born from those childish days, you carry the scars Are you afraid to love someone? You pretend not to see the other side of the words Like ice, the embraced heart slowly starts to thaw * For anyone to be loved by someone, Makes life in this world shine If it was me, I′d make your heart warm once more With eternal tenderness Even if fate′s mischief pains the heart On the other side of those tears, A single ray of light will swoop down into the darkness We know As strong as the feeling of suffering, we can feel people′s warmth Everyone is searching for a place That can heal their sadness and loneliness So... for you, that place is here Don′t be afraid, don′t hesitate anymore, because I′ll protect you My heart is pained Because this love is so beautiful, don′t be afraid Even if it′s just momentarily, I′ll let you know my love This time is beautiful, you know... let you know my love

0 comments: