CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kellie Castle.. And I am HAVING height problem....

Yesterday, I went to kellie castle for my folio stuff.... And yet, sha n thum cum to my house after guides meeting. Later, my dad fetch anis n shalini k. at tesco pengkalan to the kellie castle, of course 2gether wif thum n sha too... When we reached there, yinxin n laiping aso reacher adey... Adn v go in together to take pics n explore the castle... And I am having some very serious HEIGHT problem.. I am shivering when I went to the top of the castle.. Oh my god.... I was like, oh god.. Anis was like, "mana ada tinggi lar.. Langsung tak tinggipun..* Yeah, rite... Hw dare she say it was NOT "TINGGI" Thum n sha was like so relax taking pics up there.. And I was like standing there and sweat was dripping from my forehead.... I NOT even dare to look DOWN !!! So scary.... All my friends was like, 'ohmygod,sooktheng....U gt phobia of height wan ah??' And I was like, 'duh' I quickly went bak down... I can't even stand anymore!! BUT, the scenery was nice.. Only I don't dare to look any more longer... haha... I even saw couples taking wedding pics there.. Aww.. So sweet! I post some pics of the kellie castles tat I took..

0 comments: