CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So funny! *tears dropping*

Ahahahahahahahaahaa!!!! OMG!! today at my bm tuition, sinyin,eileen,me,gayen n also yuin quan are like crapping alot!! We laugh n laugh!! Plus, my bm teacher can't come today because of some reason. N den, our "jie jie" HAHA!! which is a guy!! haha.. we tease him alot!! We started call him jie jie which is firstly, he dun like it BUT at last, he like also yes lar yes lar!!! HAHAHA!! So, he won't mind lar... Summore we draw our family tree at the white board.. N kw wanna take pics of it n edit it.. Which the family tree involve also our yx jie jie!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny lar.. BUT, sinyin go bak earlier cause her mum came n we can't finish up the family tree.. Too bad.. I also going bak earlier.. Haiz...NOT fun lar.. Thought can sit there n chat chat.. BUT my mum came earlier also.. haiz.. Niwey, today is such a fun day at tuition!!

0 comments: