CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random post-my dear berdamai fren ask me to update:>

EZRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT MAKE TAT DAMN BOXX!! OR SO CALL CBOX.. OH WATEVER!! forget bout it den... I will try next time.. N maybe on monday, i won;t be cuming to school so people! dun MISS me! Doing some passport stuff.. Going to singapore tis holiday! Fab! I still remember the last time i went there. I was inside my mother's stomach.... Crap right?? Fuh! Its not like I remembered. My mum told me tat AND i was like WHAT!!! I was so like a frog inside a coconut shell!! ARRR!!! Shitty!! Everyone will noe tat I NEVER GO TO SINGAPORE BEFORE!! AND I HAVE NEVER siot on a plane before!! GOSH!! plane.. kapal terbang.... I think i should write a pathetic poem for myself like what ez do... But she wrote some random poem during tat freaky history exam yesterday so ya.... I SHOULD WRITE HW SAD AM I!! I guarantee this glory poem will spread to the whole world AND everyone will be like, "WOW! how touching! The writer of this poem is such a owhhhh!!! A GREAT POETRY ANYWAY!!natural scents in this poem..." AND my name!! will be known by everyone in this world until Afrika!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *dreaming* But anyway, just after exam n kinda relaxing BUT kinda dull also cause PMR havent over yet.. Its like ages waiting for PMR... haiz....

0 comments: